if you have a iphone how much do you pay? and even better if ur from WA state for fees and tax total

i wanted to know much does it really cost to pay per month for a iphone? including text messaging plan and insurance plan please. please add your fees and state taxes thanks.. And if your from WA state even better because thats where i am from.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me and my husband pay $100 a month for unlimited everything for both our iphones. but we do not have at&t i jailbroke and unlocked our iphones so we can use them with any plan..
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:20 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OP here. What do you mean Jailbroke? LOL
    Anonymous

• i jailbroke it.... i downloaded a system on my phone called redsn0w. it puts an application on my phone called cydia. cydia gives me all the apps for free, and it allows me to unlock my phone and downgrade my baseband from the newest version using fuzzyband so i can use ultrasn0w to unlock it and use it with any service provider..... that is what jailbreaking it does
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 9:38 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Well joycegina,

I too pay $100 per month for unlimited data plans and some other packages. I have an unlocked iPhone from AT&T . So, i can use it with any other sim cards internationally. BTW, i used Remote unlocking service to unlock it and i got it from the 3rd party service provider  Wickedunlock.com  . I'm really hesitate to jailbreak my iPhone. so, i have stopped it .

childchar

Answer by childchar at 1:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2013