Are You Sharing Custody In 2 different State?

I've been married for 6 months. After the 2nd month my husband laid with another woman. I am currently pregnant with baby #2. I am wondering what the process is of getting a divorce and moving across the US. He is not for a divorce but I can't stop thinking about that one time he has done this. Yes I laid with him after this has happened. Thinking it would help us. Our 1st son has no named father on the birth certificate. And I'm 7 weeks along with the 2nd. What is the process to move to a different state?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I should also mention I'm completely broke. I have no family/friends in the state I'm living in now. I am no support over here. My mother's husband left her with out her knowing it and took the child they had together. When she went to go get help she was serviced with divorce papers and custody granted to the dad. How could I do this the Legal way? I want to do everything legal so I don't lose my son. My husband has no idea because he would freak out big time. It would cause more problems if I confront him about this. I'm just needing some advice if there is any.
    Anonymous

• Which state are you currently living in and which state are you planning to move to?
    Anonymous

• I live in Oregon want to go to West Virgina.
    Anonymous