everyone else thinks this is an uuummm okay name what do you guys think???

My husband and I came up with a name and we picked several names but none sounded right to me and then he finally said another name and I said it and it clicked like she can't be named anything else this is her name. I told a couple of people and they kinda gave an umm oookay kinda like an are you sure that's what you want to name her. Her first name came from his grandmother he loves more than anything I'll tell you she passes away he will have a break down he loves her very very much. The middle name we both decided on I've always liked but wasn't sure if he did till he mentioned it one night. So this is the name be honest lol Mattie Brie Morton. The middle name is said like Bree he wanted to spell it like Brie. I like the name but I'm not w0wed by it but I'm happy with it and I can't call her anything else cause this is the only one that fits lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would personally spell it Bree... since Brie is a type of cheese
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 7:43 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I think it is a cute name, but I agree it should be spelled Bree, because of the cheese.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:44 PM on May. 17, 2010

• very cute... honestly it is very common...but still very cute
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 7:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I think its cute :)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:52 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I like Mattie. Don't spell Brie like the cheese. She'll get teased enough as it is.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• see when we named all of our kids we both had to AGREE if one of us disliked it then we tossed it out. We each pick the name one picks first one picks middle but we still have to agree.It was a process but its not right to name your child something you do not really like and same goes for him.
    Anonymous

• reminds me of britney spears's sisters baby' name, mattie breann, its ok i guess!
    Anonymous