Dose anyone else not care if their husband watches porn?

I told a friend that I do not care if my husband watches porn and she freaked! She said she would never let her husband watch porn. I wonder if she really thinks her husband is that obedient. I do not think I wife or any woman for that case has the right to make demands like that. What do you think?

starryeyes84

Asked by starryeyes84 at 8:06 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i watch porn with my man...does wonders or our sex life
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:07 PM on May. 17, 2010

• we watch it together, I could care less if he watches it
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:10 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I dont care.his own hand is not cheating and looking is not cheating to me.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I could care less if he watches porn.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:14 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ITS GOOD IF YALL WATCH IT TOGETHER.. LEARN NEW WAYS/THINGS!...
    I SURE LOVE IT!!
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 8:37 PM on May. 17, 2010

• We have watched porn together, and he has a porn app on his iphone, lol. I don't care if he watches porn.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:55 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i do care & i do think i have the right to make demands like that. i told him from the beginning of our relationship, before we had our son, before we moved in together, etc. that i was not okay with porn & if he didnt like that, and didnt want to accept that demand - then he could of left then. He agreed to it and so thats that. just like if he doesnt want me having late night conversations with guys online ( which he doesnt ) or going out to the bar without him, etc. - everyone has different standards for there relationship, and different opinions. for me, i want to be the only girl that my husbands watched naked giving head & having sex ... and i expect him to respect my feelings.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:02 PM on May. 17, 2010

• DO NOT CARE and i don't see what the big deal is either???? But maybe I am just a FREAK!!! LOL
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 9:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't really care if he does but he doesn't get into porn. We actually haven't watched porn together in a long time but if he wanted to then i wouldn't mind.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:30 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I am totally okay with watching porn WITH him, because then its a couples thing. However- him watching porn as in a totally different woman and jerking off to that? Now that hurts my feelings. Mostly because I am very self-consious. To me I take it as I am not as good as that other girl and that's why he would need to watch it. He doesn't realize how much it hurts my confidence too when he does it and acts to me like its no big deal.
    Anonymous