For those who had an abortion

Do you regret it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes and no.
    Anonymous

• How is this a "just for fun" question?
    Anonymous

• there is one car seat in my back seat and there should be three, that makes me cry a lot.

but if i had had the first, or second aborted child, i wouldn't have my daughter i do now.

i wish i was more educated, but at 15 and 19 i wasn't
    Anonymous

• And can you go on and have other children in the future?
    Anonymous

• No I've never regretted it and yes I had a child after that.
    Anonymous

• No. I was 23 and had taken precautions but got pregnant anyway. Neither the guy nor the timing was right. I love the life I have with my husband and child and I wouldn't be blessed with my current good fortune if I'd been a young, single mother. The only regret I have is that my birth control failed in the first place.
    Anonymous

• nope. i did the right thing for my family.
    Anonymous

• no not at all, ive had 2 abortions and they were both the right thing to do for me, and my family at the time. and yes i do have a son who i love that i had after the first abortion, & plan on having more children in a few yrs, or atleast one more - when im more financially stable.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I had a Medical Abortion at home. I do think about it, but I know I made the right choice for me. I have a DD and I do plan on having another in about 4 years.

Anonymous

• what is medical abortion at home? never heard of that.. oh wait is that that new pill??
    Yes I had one like another poster I don't regret it cause I wouldn't have my son!!! I got prego in end of Oct. 99, had it in Dec.99. Got prego with my son << this time wanted too ((btw, they say that 75% of girls that have them will end up pregnant in the next year again, by choice and keep the baby!!!))) in March of 2000 had him in dec. 2000. I don't live life with regrets I just learn.I now have 3 heathly children :) with my hubby. ((was not his baby)).
    would I do it again NOPE NEVER! I actually am against them, I think 1 per a person is plenty. After that if you get pregnant think ADOPTION!!!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:00 PM on May. 17, 2010