5 day long anxiety attack......

My good friend is in the hospital in a coma...so obviously I ahve been stressed. Thursday she had a real rough day and ever since my heart rate and blood pressure are WAAAAYY up. I kept thinking it would pass, but here we are day 5, and her doing better...and my bp was at last check 151/98 and pulse 128. I am sitting on the couch breathing deep. I need this crap to STOP! I HAVE to work, so the doc can't se me until 6 tomorrow. This mess HURTS!!!
Anyone been through this??? HELP!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:29 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Health

• You need to get some professional help before you end up in a coma yourself. Either take something natural (like Saint John's wort, flower remedies or other homeopathic remedies for fear and anxiety), or take some meds (like zoloft) or make a tea (like chamomile) or talk to a counselor (even at the hospital they have some).
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 8:41 PM on May. 17, 2010

• go to the doctor please
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:18 AM on May. 18, 2010