I'm in seventh heaven

I have a 2 y old and a 1 y old and my hubby just took them out to the park for an hour and I am sitting here on CM sipping a glass of wine and I feel like I'm gonna loose it because I haven't been alone for an hour since a long time ago and I am so happy right now, I don't even know what to do with myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!! ENJOY the time!!!
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 8:40 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i wouldn't know what to do either! I got a night out a few weeks ago that was nice:)
    Anonymous

• Enjoy! Try to make this a regular event. One night a week hubby knows that when he gets home from work, I love myself in the bedroom, take a 2 hour bath, then watch a movie while I play on CM.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:50 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Well I hope you enjoy,I have yet to some time to myself,that doesn't involve caring for a baby,or cooking for someone or cleaning up after everyone else
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:56 PM on May. 17, 2010