HELP ME!!!

5 day long anxiety attack......
My good friend is in the hospital in a coma...so obviously I ahve been stressed. Thursday she had a real rough day and ever since my heart rate and blood pressure are WAAAAYY up. I kept thinking it would pass, but here we are day 5, and her doing better...and my bp was at last check 151/98 and pulse 128. I am sitting on the couch breathing deep. I need this crap to STOP! I HAVE to work, so the doc can't se me until 6 tomorrow. This mess HURTS!!!
Anyone been through this??? HELP!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 8:40 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Health

• Honestly, as someone with a heart condition, if it's been that long, I'd head to the urgent care or ER or something - it is not good for your body to be going through that for so long.
    Anonymous

• We don't know yet.......
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:54 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ok - point being missed - I need MY heart to CHILL - I understand this is why I am stressed, and that there is nothing more I can do than what I am - but MY blood pressure and pulse are on a 5 day high and it hurts
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:21 PM on May. 17, 2010

• u need to get some assistance as soon as possible and imo before tomorrow at 6 pm. go to the er, call the rescue squad, do whatever to get to the doc so u can b evaluated before u r in the bed next to your friend. the biggest worry with the symptoms u r describing is that u can hv a stroke and several other unpleasant consequences from not doing what im sure u know u need to do.. dont put your health at risk like this. i surely wont help u b around for yr friend orr yrself. get to the er or urgent care by whatever means necessary to b evaluated and treated. Go now! GL
    Anonymous