My Dr told me I didn't ovulate "well", so i was put on clomid, and had a progesterone done on day 21, which showed that i did ovulate, but not pregnant! Any moms out there who did end up pregnant after anything like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• How can you not ovulate "well"? You either do or you don't. Did he mean that you don't ovulate regularly? That just doesn't make much sense to me...

What all have you done to determine your ovulation patterns? Do you know when/whether you ovulate during each cycle? I would recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and to start charting (www.FertilityFriend.com is a helpful website) to get to know your patterns. If it's just a case of irregularity, that will help you out a lot. It will also tell you if you have any more serious issues that actually do need medical attention.

Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:22 PM on May. 17, 2010