I need a recipe for fruit smoothie.. any recommendations ?

we have black berries, strawberries, & banana's at the house

racheal1977

Asked by racheal1977 at 9:21 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I use yogurt, either vanilla or strawberry. Also add some juice, orange usually. I also toss some tofu in there. Then the fruit. I can't give you exact measurements. Since I am not sure how many you want to make. But you kind of just experiement, get the taste and texture you want.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• throw it all in the blender with ice and mix we have been having bluberry,rasp and black berry and strawberry mix so yummy.Also add ice cream for a nice kick.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 9:25 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Freeze everything on a cookie sheet (peel & chunk the banans, hull & halve the strawberries). Throw the frozen fruit in your blender, add some 100% juice to cover the fruit, and whir away. I NEVER put any dairy (milk, yogurt, ice cream, etc) in my smoothies.
    Anonymous