Does anyone else feel like this??

I've been waking up every morning with the worst pains and cramps. My back hurts so much its not even funny and then when i go to pull myself up my stomach and sides hurt. Sometimes i feel like i cant even move bc my back hurts so much. When i pick up my 1yr old it kills me. But im the only one here who can do it bc my husband works all the time and goes to school. Im 38wks c-section scheduled for next Monday:) What kinda pains are you having or whats your past exsperiences???

nicole341

Asked by nicole341 at 9:31 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh man, at 38 weeks I remember everything hurting. It would have been easier to name the parts of me that were not hurting. ROFL!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I have had 5 children and I do suggest you call your doctor. It sound like early labor pains to me. He would be the one to call with this though.
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 9:35 PM on May. 17, 2010

• You see though i told my docter last wk at my apt and he said my water wasnt broken and if it got worse to call. But i hate calling them and going up there bc it always turns out to be normal i dont want them to think im just being aggervating. my docter hasnt been that good as he was with my 1st baby.
    nicole341

Answer by nicole341 at 9:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Hang in there! When I was 38 weeks with my last one, the pain was so bad I couldn't get up to a standing position by myself. Fortunately my mom was in town and would come over and stay with me while my husband was at work and kids at school (my oldest is 12 and strong as an ox - he would help me up when he got home). That last week is rough, hope everything goes well!

Answer by missanc at 9:55 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i am 38 weeks too!
    my back is bothering me, but i get adjusted weekly, twice a week if things are pretty bad.
    hang in there mama! it shouldn't be much longer now!!!
    try to take it easy though!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Wow really thats about how i feel now like i have to have someone pull me up specially after i've layed down all night. This morning was one of those morning where i hurt all over could barely roll off the bed,lol. I'll be glad when the babys here and i wont have to hurt anymore besides my c-section. Yeah i dont have money to go get that done lol.
    nicole341

Answer by nicole341 at 6:37 PM on May. 18, 2010