SO is he cheating???

He wont add me on Face book :( Says he wants to avoid any extra drama.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Is that the only thing that makes you question him?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:44 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Obviously he is doing things on there he knows you may not like or he would put you on. He may not be cheating but most likely doing other things that you might be angry with. Thats why he thinks adding you would bring drama.
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 9:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I person that has nothing to hide, hides nothing.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 9:49 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I won't add my SO on my FB. He doesn't get offended. I'm not his friend on there either. I don't see it as a problem.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Are you the jealous type? I am not syaing you are but maybe he thinks you will get upset if you seen he had old women classmates on his FB or something! If you think he is cheating though I would look into it but I highly doubt he would do it on a public site. Also just a little FYI if he adds you he can still hide things from you because there is an option to hide things from certain people on your friends list....like if he didnt want you to see his marital status he can hide it from you and the same with his friends list...and so on.
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 10:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't know if he is cheating, but I would be offended if my so wouldn't add me as a facebook friend. He may be flirting with other women, or they may be flirting with him, and he likes the attention. Or... he may vent about you or your relationship on there...who knows why, but being secretive is not a good for a relationship.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:18 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Send him a friend request from a new account that you made up. Add a picture of a pretty woman or a celebrity so you can see his page if he adds you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on May. 18, 2010