I am a bigger woman..

i was wondering how you gals get your dh/so to Notice you when you are in the mood for some lovin!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I flat out tell him when I'm in the mood for some luv'n.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:41 PM on May. 17, 2010

• walk around naked
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't have to get him to notice. He's ALWAYS in the mood!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:44 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my husband loves my size and i am the heaviest i have ever been. just getting naked is enough for him. im not big on sexy outfits because its not cute on me with all my stretch marks, dimples (NOT on my face!!!), and rolls. But he still loves to see me in it. I also prefer the dark, i mean pitch black, but every once in a while i will light candles.
    Anonymous

• My husband could pounce one me in a second if I just said the word sex. Cute outfits help.
    Anonymous

• op here: you gals are soo lucky...i could walk around here butt naked and he wouldent notice me..lol cute outfits dont work...i have to stight out tell him and even then half the time he thinks i am jokeing!
    Anonymous

• Wow OP... That's tough.. Must hit you hard and hurt your feelings.

Do you know what types of things he finds to be a turn on? What type of outfits, behaviours, fantasies maybe..ect? If you do, then go for the gusto and hit him with his fave things or fantasies.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:50 PM on May. 17, 2010

• op here: it did hurt at first, i have kinda gotten use to it..lol he is not into much, and whenever i bring up the topic sex he trys to change the topic..lol i figure that my weight gain is the reason for him just constinatly pushing away like that because i used to weigh 120lbs now i am up to 180 lbs...Big jump, he says he dont mind but i kinda think he does
    Anonymous

• I send him an email telling him "Let's F***"

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Quick question, if you want to answer.

Before you gained weight would he openly discuss sex, his sexual desires/needs.and so forth?

I also want to share something with you. It may correlate, it may not . I gained a whole lot of weight at one point (over 100lbs) in my life. I developed issues in regards to how I felt about and viewed myself. I thought or I guess "felt" would be the better word, that my husband was pulling away from me. And I naturally felt that he was doing so because of my weight gain. But overtime, with some self introspection. I realized that my husband wasn't pulling away from me. I was pushing him away. Because of how I felt/viewed myself, I was projecting those things onto him. I felt he viewed me the way I viewed myself, which he didn't. I also pulled myself back sexually, mainly because (honest truth) I wasn't comfortable with my body any longer. I'm not saying that's what is going on cont.....
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:59 PM on May. 17, 2010