Degrading Fundraiser?

My husband is a teacher at a public high school. Today they announced that they are going to have a fundraiser where the students can pay $2.00 to buy a cup of pudding that they get to throw at a cheerleader.

My husband and I are in agreement that this is totally disgusting. It is basically a simulation of ejaculation. My husband pointed out that in ancient Japan it was the custom to publicly shame a woman by locking her into the stockades and then the men of the town would ejaculate on to her.

Would you be outraged if this were happening in your child's school? Do you agree that it is totally degrading?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WTF!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:02 PM on May. 17, 2010

• It is basically a simulation of ejaculation.

You have a very strange sex life if this is a simulation of ejaculation.
    Anonymous

• "You have a very strange sex life if this is a simulation of ejaculation. "

Really? What would you call it if a bunch of boys are hurling a lumpy white substance into a young woman's face?
    Anonymous

• Lumpy white stuff? When you say pudding, I think Chocolate. That has to be one of the weirdest fund raisers I've ever heard of. I hope the cheer leaders can opt out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• What kind of pudding are you eating? Lumpy white substance? Plus what if it is chocolate? or a Jelly Bean Flavor one? I call it teens having fun while getting money for a charity. As long as the cheerleaders are not being forced to do it, I don't see a issue.
    Anonymous

• umm..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• So for $2 do the other girls get to lick it off?
    Anonymous

• Im not sure if it is degrading but it is kinda stupid!! And wasteful.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 10:18 PM on May. 17, 2010

• This is kind of dumb. But at the same time, it's probably the cheap way of reinacting the whole pie-in-the-face thing.
    Anonymous

• Come on, it's throwing pudding at cheerleaders. I would have paid 2 bucks to throw pudding at some of our cheerleaders when I was in school. (=
    Anonymous