25mos 25mos 25mos

OMG I used months! Where is that lady who bashed me for using months? I typically used months up to age 2 I don't care what you think is right. I did say 25mos in a post just to show she is a young 2. But WTH is it necessary to bash over the mnoths you use in a post I mean nothing better to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you think her head would explode if she went into a store and saw a shirt with 36 months on it? I just saw one a couple days ago...
    Anonymous

• OP HERE:
    ha ha probably. I don't typically use months past 2 but to me up to 2 is fine but do you think I lose it if someone says 36mos? NOOOOOO! LOL She said no only up to age 1! Whatever
    Anonymous

• Well it is annoying when someone says... " oh little Jimmy is 41 months" Come on now...three and a half is just as accurate. I would not bash someone in a post about it though. I think using months for any age before 2 is fine, under 3 is pushing it, but after age 4 it is an abomination :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:10 PM on May. 17, 2010

• If my kid has had a birthday in the last 2 months, I say "just turned *age*". Then it's "almost *age* and a half". Then it's "he/she will be *age* in a few months". I HATE when people say stupid numbers like that.
    Anonymous

• yeah, she was rude to you
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I do it sometimes too, I've never done it past 2 1/2, but I have done it between 2 and 2 1/2 at times where I think age makes a difference. I don't see why that would annoy someone. I do get confused by the weeks a little though, when someone says their 16 week old did something I don't really get why they haven't moved to months yet, but that's just because I'm dumb and start thinking, so is that 4 months, is that not quite 4 months yet? I lost track of how many weeks my son is, he's 3 1/2 months.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:26 PM on May. 17, 2010

• And then you come on here and bash her for bashing you. How mature.
    How about you grow up and ignore the people that you don't agree with? Instead of going out of your way to do exactly what you're accusing them of doing. Then ontop of that there's a reason we use months before they're a year old. That's why she "bashed" you for using months. It makes no difference if she's a young two or an old two, she's still JUST two years old.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:04 PM on May. 17, 2010

• that lady is just hateful....but thats cafemoms for ya! Always someone has to bash god forbid they be nice.
    Anonymous

• I think its funny that so many moms on here get so bent out of shape over stupid things. I mean over 25mos?! BTW my LO is 36months...ha ha ha Maybe she can't do math thats why because she is all what is 25mos OMG I have to do math in my head.
    Anonymous