Ok Ladies! I'm making a protest!!

Why, WHY!!!??? Does the chest have to hurt / be sore so early in pregnancy?!? Unfortunately I'm kinda well-endowed (as my mother would say). which in my opinion makes it worse.

Ok, I'm done protesting.

Laurenmommy918

Asked by Laurenmommy918 at 10:25 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what are you protesting?
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 10:31 PM on May. 17, 2010

• are you not used to them hurting every month? mine always did. although i was pretty sure i was pregnant when i noticed my soreness didn't go away for weeks and weeks straight.
    soymodelo111

Answer by soymodelo111 at 10:39 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I have large breast also and I couldn't believe how much they hurt. Before I knew I was pregnant I kept telling my husband how much they was hurting. He was figuring I was pregnant because I had never complained before about my breast.
    Anonymous

• I feel ya! Mine hurt soooo bad this time (#4!), especially early in the first trimester. I thought since they didn't hurt so bad with #2 and #3 it wouldn't be so bad....I was wrong-o! Although I will say, nothing hurt compared to the first pregnancy. I cringed just putting on a shirt, let alone havin' to stuff 'em in a bra! Even having my arms resting at my sides hurt since the sides of my breasts hurt the worst.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:41 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I am large chested also. And them suckers hurting was the only pregnancy symptom i had until i was 18 weeks and he kicked. And oh did they ever hurt. DH forgot they hurt so bad and grabbed one playfully (tmi..lol) one day and i about punched him to the moon..lol...
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:11 PM on May. 18, 2010