You think these are red flags?

I've been seeing this guy for a month now..well there are a couple things that kinda bother me bout him but its only been recently. Like..the other day my daughter (almost 2) was throwing a huge fit and it took me a few min to calm her down. He didn't say nothing but I got a bad vibe from him. Like he just wanted to run! Then, tonight I confessed that I had a facebook (I know stupid..but I had my reasons) and he said he wasn't mad just disappointed I didn't tell him. Well he stopped txting (hes not a phone talker) for like 45 min and hes done that before (not that long) bc he was playing games. So I thought maybe he was mad. Then he was being short with me. So I was like are you ok? and he said I fell asleep for a few min thats what happened ok? i was like ook..sorry. ..........I know this is nothin but I'm already having a really bad day and he knows it lol. But for him to get pissy with me like that.You think its a red flag?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• He got pissy because you have facebook?...yeah, that is a red flag.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OP here...And I feel like maybe..just maybe he's not ready to be in a relationship with the girl having a kid. He says he's ready and that he loves kids. And he is good around her and she likes him. But when he wants to hang out every weekend I'm like we gotta do something around here because I don't want my parents hving to watch her every weekend he's just like "oh =/" im like DUH..what do u think im gonna do?! haha
    Anonymous

• if you are having to ask us if its a red flag then you already know your answer.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 10:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

• No he got pissy bc I asked what was wrong. And if he was mad about the facebook thing...it was because I told him I didn't have one when I actually do. So I confessed.
    Anonymous

• I agree if you have to ask, then it is a red flag. I would not waste anymore time with someone if he gets upset about spending time with your kid, or who flips out when your kid has a meltdown. Your kid is number 1, you have to do right by her.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:37 PM on May. 17, 2010

• You've only been with him for a month. Your instinct will guide you. I think that you already know your answer. :-)
    Anonymous

• It's hard to say. Anyone can have a bad day. I would say just keep an eye out. If he continually acts this way then yes i would consider that a red flag.
    Anonymous

• I think you're the reason he's upset. You seem very needy and that should be a red flag for him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:37 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i think him txting all the time is a red flag.
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 10:40 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah thanks SaraP1989. What a bitch. NO I am not needy. I just asked him what was wrong. He is the type that if I don't respond in 2 min he will be like helloo? So I think it was only fair for me to ask that after 45 MIN! geez.
    Anonymous