Would you get an abortion because you already have 4 kids?

no bashing look my birth control failed and now I'm pregnant I'm worried about our financial stability and I'm looking at my options but on the same note I'm also christian and no that abortion is a sin my heart tells me to go on with the pregnancy but my financials tell me no I'm so confused please any advise would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have you considered adoption?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on May. 17, 2010

• you won't have regret if you go with your gut instinct. if you feel something is morally wrong...that's something that is tough to live with. there's always a way to make things work out. there isn't just two choices here
    soymodelo111

Answer by soymodelo111 at 10:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• well im spiritual, but not religious. i believe in science also, so i dont think that abortions are a "sin" or that im murdering a baby. i had an abortion when my son was 4 months old and i got pregnant by accident because i couldnt afford it or handle it mentally & physically. so um yeah i probably would get an abortion if i was you. but if your really that against abortion and its not an option, then please dont give it up for adoption. keep it if anything. but anyway, just look into your options, keep an open mind, and remember that you have to do whats best for you & your family. talk to other people, talk to your DR about abortion - theres too many christians on here to get an open minded answer about abortion on this site.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:47 PM on May. 17, 2010

• dont forget to think about how your other 4 children would feel if they found out you gave up there baby brother or sister to strangers... and how that baby would feel when he/she found out she had a family and 4 siblings that he never knew & didnt get to grow up with.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• do what u feel is right for u.. please dont post these kinds of questions here.. women tend to get really ugly and practically start killing each other ! the ladies above have nice enough to answer kindly.. but give it 5-10 more mins and u'll see a pack of hyenas snarling at u !! sorry , im not trying to be mean , but im just warning u for ure own good !
    Anonymous

• i'm definitely for keeping a baby vs adoption, but i do think adoption has gotten a really bad rap. I've met the most wonderful families who can't have babies in my job that would do anything to receive a baby to love and support. adoption could be a good thing for both families. if i personally were in your situation I'd keep the baby and make it work. I never let life screw me....if i notice that something isn't going my way-i make it go my way. that's what i suggest you do. if you don't agree with abortion-find something that you do agree with and make it happen.
    soymodelo111

Answer by soymodelo111 at 10:53 PM on May. 17, 2010

• soymodelo, theres already so many children sitting in foster homes wishing they could be adopted. why bring any more orphan kids into this world?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Do whatever you feel is best for you and your family.

And save up for a vasectomy or tubal if you really don't want more kids.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:57 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ((HUGS))- I know firsthand how overwhelming this is. No one can make this choice for you- only you know your situation and your heart. My third child was very unplanned and we were very upset- partly due to finances, and partly due to my medical history (complicated high risk pregnancy with my middle child.) Ultimately, though, I felt that I had to make the decision that I could live with in the long haul. I knew I would never look at my baby and wish he/she wasn't there, and I knew that the guilt would eat me alive if I didn't continue the pregnancy. So we had the baby. She is now a beautiful three year old girl, the best thing I never knew I wanted, and I have no doubt in my mind that having her was the right decision. I can't choose for you... I can only say you need to make the decision you feel you can live with in the long haul. Best wishes, whatever your choice!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:00 PM on May. 17, 2010

• If it were me- and I am under the impression you want my honest opinion here. I would look at this child for what it is: a blessing. I would also trust in Yahweh's judgement in giving me this child. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:01 PM on May. 17, 2010