Not sure what I should do?

I'll do my best to keep this simple. I am on birth control and am having so many problems with it. (lots of side effects). I explained this to my husband and he told me just go to the doctor and get it changed. The only problem with this is, we are going on vacation next month and I don't want to be on a new pill trying to have my body readjust. (does this make sense). Anytime I've started a new pill I have aunt flow for like the first two weeks. (not fun). Anyways I am miserable on this current pill. (aunt flow arrived early and will not stop, this has been happening for days and she was not due until memorial day weekend) I really want to stop taking it but my husband keeps telling me to just stay on it and wait it out. (he doesn't like using condoms so unfortunately that leaves me in a tough spot) We don't plan having another baby for a couple of years and I don't want to chance it by going off this pill. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just an FYI...if you are having break through bleeding you can get pregnant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OP: cont. I am just curious as to what I should do? Has any one else had this type of problem?
    Anonymous

• why do guys get to say..."i don't like condoms so it's up to YOU to provide the birth control" my husband is like that too! aaah. anyways, haha, there are a lot of different kinds of contraceptives out there. if you can't handle the pill's effects-maybe try something brand new.
    soymodelo111

Answer by soymodelo111 at 10:57 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OP here @sleepingbeautee wow I didn't know that. isn't that just great! lol.
    Anonymous

• Tell him to either wear a condom or you won't be having sex.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Have you looked into your other BC options? I have an IUD and LOVE it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:58 PM on May. 17, 2010

• They do have female condoms. Never tried them myself but I know there are other forms of contraception that aren't condoms or pills. Look at your local walmart in the condom asile. Look on bottom shelf.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:30 PM on May. 17, 2010

• IUD, diaphragm?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Get the mirena! It is awesome and the best thing about it for me is NO PERIODS!!!! Call your OB pronto and make an appointment it takes like a matter of seconds to be put in...
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 11:53 PM on May. 17, 2010