Not sure how to ask this...

I was having dinner with a bunch of us girls and somehow the conversation turned into masterbation talk and if your SO knows. I lied and said yes of course he knows. Honestly, I hide that from him more than I would hide anything else. Am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope sometimes I let him watch. It's a MAJOR turn on for men.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 11:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I KNOW it is a major turn on, but I am wondering if there are any other of us that keep it from our SO at anytime??
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't know either. I know its silly when we have sex with this men. I honestly never masturabted till I was like 22. I lost my virginity at 19...
    Anonymous

• in my group of friends, i have to say, you would be alone. but my friends and i are eccentric hippies, too,lol. there is nothing wrong with masturbation, everyone does it, its completley normal. try the mutual masturbation with your husband for starters, its easy to get comfortable with, and it will definetly turn him on, and i bet, you too! even if he tells you that you are enough for him and never wants another woman, no human being can replace his right (or left i guess) hand, its just a fact. dont worry about, and dont be jealous either. make it fun for both of you, cuz if he asks, and you tell him you dont ever do it, im sure he knows youre lying about it, lol.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 11:26 PM on May. 17, 2010

• My husband has seen it and is asked to help.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:29 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I hid it for years until he walked in on me in the shower one morning when he should have been at work!
    Anonymous

• I just want to know when you get the quiet time to do this?.....I have a small place and there is always noise of kids and if i am MIA!! then they would be knocking down the doors trying to find me!!....I cannot get enough moments rest to do this and I would need quiet so I can Focus...i would have better luck in a bar bathroom with a dildo in my purse....but I don't get free time so i'm just out of luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 18, 2010

• well my kids go to bed in their beds so typically if I masturbate its at night or during the day when the baby naps and the older two are at school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I've never specifically come right out and told him I do, but he's not an idiot, either. He knows I do. Just as I know he sometimes does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on May. 18, 2010