WHAT honestly,Is your reason behind thinking abortion is right/wrong?

this is not to start drama,But just to here everyone's point of views as to why they are pro life and pro choice.

I just want to say ladies.

No bashing.

Just listen to others point of views,and consider.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am prolife for myself. I just can not think of any reason I would have one. But I am prochoice because it is not my place to judge someone else or to tell them what to do with their body or life.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:47 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm pro-choice, however, I don't think Abortion is a black and white subject. I think there are situations where Abortion is the best option, although over all I am not in favor of it as birth control! However there are always going to be cases where it's medically the best answer or where some poor 10 year old is pregnant by her grandfather and abortion is the best option. Mostly however, I am Pro-Choice because I believe that it's my place as the patient to rule my own health and that of my children, and I firmly believe that once we allow the government to decide what is and is not a life we are giving them to much control. I want not only to have the right to terminate a dangerous pregnancy, but also to have the right to refuse life saving treatments if I so choose. And I believe once we give them that power, we will lose ours.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I agree with one and two....it is how I feel as well.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:49 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ms. bowen....well put and i agree with you completely.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 11:51 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OP HERE DUH:::::Oh i just realized I posted anon,which i didn't mean to or want to
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:52 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I am pro-life. I do not think it should be a choice to kill an unborn baby. I think it's inhumane and disgusting. I cannot fathom how a mother could do that. I suppose it's because personally, I could NEVER bring myself to do it. It's just not something I could live with, and I have a very hard time imagining how someone else could either. That's just my opinion. I've tried to consider it from the other side, but this is one issue that I've always felt strongly about. I don't see my opinion changing.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:52 PM on May. 17, 2010

• And My reason behind being pro life,I don't think it is ever right to take the life of something Because you're not ready for it or you don't want it,Whether its not even the size of a jelly bean or you cant see it or feel it does not mean,It's just something you can have sucked right out of you!,It has a heartbeat and a soul just like you,And maybe if it were able to live,it would have a life just like you do too,I could go on about this forever but my point is,Even if the baby is not born yet ,does not mean it doesnt or couldnt have a life,Which isn't fair,at all
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:57 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm pro-life partly because I believe a woman makes the choice to have a baby when she chooses to have sex. She shouldn't get the "oops I messed up and now have to fix it" option.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I am pro life. As far as pro choice goes, you had choices. Condoms, the pill, and even the morning after pill if you had an oops, which we're all guilty of. Once there's a teeny tiny human growing inside of you.... in my opinion you've lost your right to choose anything. You had enough chances to make good choices, now give the baby a chance.

Or.... you can hire a hit man to surgically or chemically stop the babies beating heart. And in a year or two when it's convenient for you of course, get pregnant again and keep that baby..... never to mention the sibling that became medical waste instead of your precious offspring.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:07 AM on May. 18, 2010

• i agree with the others....im 100% prolife. the fetus has a heartbeat by the time you find out your pregnant. regardless its murder. killing an innocent child for your own selfish reasons. if you get raped...simply give the baby up for adoption. its still a chance at life no one should take away from a baby thats so helpless.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 12:07 AM on May. 18, 2010