what's your biggest pet peeve?

I can't stand it when people misspell simple words! AH

Like for example, there's this guy who lives down the street and he texts me every morning and says "Good Moring" and I've asked him..."Is your keypad messed up?" and he says it's not and one day I said "You know...you spelled 'morning' wrong" and he was like "Oh! oops!" AHH.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my worst pet peeve, is stupidity. ignorance i can excuse, but stupidity i cannot.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 11:49 PM on May. 17, 2010

• MY boyfriend bites his nails... I can't stand it! My ex did that too and so does my youngest daughter. I was with my ex for 9 years and had hoped to get away from the nail biting but then I had to go and fall for another guy who does it!
    Anonymous

• I can't stand rude or mean people. I also can't stand when my husband bites his nails...argg.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:54 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I can't stand rude ppl or men that "bark" at you when you walk by.... ummm really.... or judgmental people..
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:02 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Selfishness.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:10 AM on May. 18, 2010

• judgemental people....closed minded people....people who jump to a conclusion based on what they see rather then gather the facts first....and TEENAGERS.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 18, 2010

• super nasty dirty kids with clean looking parents
    superstepmommy

Answer by superstepmommy at 2:00 AM on May. 18, 2010