would you have a ....

Threesome with your spouse?? What if you were the one who craved it and had to talk to your spouse into it.. yet he/she is truly only doing it for you?? Would you still allow your spouse to penetrate the another person??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. There was a time when we were younger, before we were parents, when I might have. At this point in our lives, no.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:58 PM on May. 17, 2010

• nope.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• NO, I would never have a 3some nor has the thought even crossed my mind.
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 12:03 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I have had 3 somes and more in the past, but none with my SO. I have tried to talk him in to them, but he isn't really in to all that... Some day I'll get him though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I'd be too weirded out. It may sound appealing in thought but the reality of it is to bizarre. I like to pretend we're a normal suburban couple.... and I'd have a hard time ever looking at him the same way again I think
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:13 AM on May. 18, 2010

• bad

PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:16 AM on May. 18, 2010

• If I was the one who wanted a threesome and got my SO to agree to it then yes he'd be screwing another woman - that's part of what happens. Unless what you really want is to sleep with a woman, and not have your husband/SO do anything but watch...that isn't technically a threesome and I don't think I've ever met a man who didn't want to see their chick fool around with another chick. I've never had a threesome with my SO, I can't stand the thought of sharing him and I've never had any desire to fool around with another girl. I had an "arrangement" with a couple friends of mine - My friend Vi and I have been friends since we were toddlers and we were 11 when we both met his wife. They are both my best friends and for a little while when we were in highschool Vi and I would make out and do just about everything except have sex and his wife was cool with it. She liked watching me and him make out. Now it's like it never happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Hell no. WHatever happened to the idea of being faithful? If you can't be faithful, get a divorce. The idea of a thrreesome is so contrary to the idea of marriage and love. It makes my blood boil and I get so angry when people casually say "Oh yeah, its great". Holy cow.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:32 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Nope. I am too jelous LOL
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:21 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I would NEVER have a threesome with my husband. I think it is giving him lead way to cheat later. If you give a man an inch he will take a mile. However; before I got married I had a threesome with another couple and it was awesome and the girl was a friend of mine. She never got jelous and everything was good. They must have a strong relationship to be able to do that but it is not for me after marriage. Hubby did mention a threesome once and I told him we would bring another man into our bed first and that shut him up REAL fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on May. 18, 2010