Is it normal to be crabby and out right ignore the Dh/So because there is virtually no ....

sex? my husband never seems to get around to having sex....2 months I got it and it lasted about a minute....I cried..he said he was sorry but he had to get it in......it had been 6 weeks prior to that.....
My husband will caress me while I'm bending over in the fridge, grope me while I'm cooking....it just ticks me off!!! because I know damm well it won't lead to anything.....I do not have any privacy or quiet time to do things for myself......I'm so"built up" I can't focus!!! I am just so depressed about the lack of intamacy...no he won't see a Dr. heavan forbid he take time off of work......I just seem to resent him after it has been awhile!! and it makes me more restful when I see other moms talk about how they "only" do it 3 times a week....I would kill for once a week
I am just so depressed and lonely and he does not understand why...he does not get it! how the lack of affection makes me moody & depressed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i don't get it... it all the touching a game? is he withholding or is there a medical problem? it's not really clear why you're not getting laid. it sounds like you might not know either. unless you already know the answers to this, sounds like a little communication is in order, because otherwise it sounds somewhat sadistic on his part with the groping and all... then for him to tease you with a little for HIS pleasure. obviously if you cried to him about it he's either a jerk or completely insensitive. if it's a medical thing and won't go to a doctor because of embarrassment, perhaps you need to be clear about what a serious issue this is... if he's not willing to be responsible for doing what it takes to help solve the problem, then he's still selfish.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:44 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I meant to say.....2 months AGO I got it
    Anonymous

• oh wow I am sorry,,yeah my once a week does look better. So have you talked to him and told him about your needs? WHy is it so short what does he say? Men hate to get help. We are struggling in our realtionship but god forbid we get help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 18, 2010

• That would suck! my man would never turn me down and if he did I would know something was seriously wrong. I usually am the one turning him down..just tired with 4 kids. I would just seriously talk to him and see if he's masturbating in the shower or what's really going on...kind of strange for a man. Maybe he is having some erection problems and is to embarrassed to talk about it, I would make it very clear that you would rather it be something other than he's not attracted to you or he's cheating so, what ever it is you two can work it out otherwise your left to assume the worst and that will takes it toll on the relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I'd be in a bitchy mood to if my boyfriend teased me all the time and didn't follow through. Honestly I can't give you any advice given the fact that I've never been in your situation. When my boyfriend is staying with me we have sex at least 3 - 4 times a week, however there are time when he's gone for weeks at a time on work and sometimes he's even away for several months but when it's that long of a project he'll fly home for a weekend every couple weeks so it isn't the same as what you're going through. All I can do is suggest that you keep trying to talk to him, keep trying to tell him how you feel and hope that it somehow gets through. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 18, 2010

• What about if you initiate it? Meet him at the door with just a robe on..... give him a BJ....take a shower together....sent him a sexy text message. I have found that if I initiate its not only more often but it is AWESOME. My husband wants it a lot, but if I take the control of it its even better and it drives him insanely crazy!!! Maybe he wants you to take over the initiation of sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 18, 2010

• you don't want sex or he doesn't want it? If you don't want it, demand oral clitoral stimulation, if he doesn't want it maybe he is under a lot stress.. try wearing something kinky or give him oral.. umm maybe you guys need a night at a sleazy motel!
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 6:27 AM on May. 18, 2010

• You mention him touching you while you're bent over in the fridge or something like that...I'm wondering, do you ever initiate sex? Perhaps the problem is not so much that he doesn't want it (or it's only a part of it), but that he wants you to initiate it. If he's touching you like that, then obviously there's some interest there. I know my boyfriend would be really irritated with me if he had to initiate sex every time. He likes me to initiate it sometimes. Just like we need to know they find us desirable and sexy, they need that same knowledge, and they get that, as we do, when we initiate sex with them. If that doesn't change anything, they he may have erection problems, low testosterone, or some other problem that he needs to see a dr for. If he won't see a dr, you may have to just decide if you can live with a relationship where you don't have a whole lot of sex. Decide where on your priority list it is.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:35 AM on May. 18, 2010