Aim for the cheerios lol

What is up with men ALWAYS peeing on the toilet seat!! My SO is driving me crazy!!! At least lift up the seat haha uggh

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:04 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I told him I'm going to put cheerios in the toliet and make him aim for them lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:05 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Thats gross. If my husband did it, it would be come his job to clean the bathroom from now on. I am not about to clean up his pee.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:13 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I know!!! I told him...you know, after 28 years of peeing in a toilet, you'd think you could have gotten this down by now. And I love how when I'm watching, like when I'm in the bath tub or something, he'll be SUPER careful not to drip any pee, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:14 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Eww thank god my hubby doesn't do that... my bro did and I told him off , I handed him a rag and clorox and told him to clean it.
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 6:22 AM on May. 18, 2010