I dare you...

Just wanted to know if there were any ladies out there that have done or are doing the Love Dare from the movie Fireproof.
My DH and I are and we are loving it!! Day 7 and going strong! He even reads the Bible scripture with me :)

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 12:34 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• What is it?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:35 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't know what that is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 18, 2010

• It is a 40 day dare. You take one day at a time, reading what the backgroud of the dare is, what bible scripture you can look up, and a dare.
    Fireproof is a movie with Kirk Cameron and it was so good!! It's helping strengthen the relationship between my husband and myself. We are happy and have a wonderful relationship, but doing this together is fun and we are learning everyday.
    there is a group on here "Sisters In Spirit" and they have all 40 love dares on there!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 12:44 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Good for you! My DH committed to it and he only lasted a few days. Bleh. That's the way he is about everything when it comes to marriages. He's not a bad guy, he's just not real expressive. I refused to take the dare, because I have bent over double trying to breathe life into our marriage. Sometimes you just gotta say, "If you want this to grow, you gotta take the responsibility for it!"
    But good for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I tried getting my STBX husband to watch that movie with me and he wanted no part of it. I'm really glad it's working for you!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:56 PM on May. 18, 2010