Is it normal to have super mood sweings during first trimester

thefox

Asked by thefox at 12:40 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yup. Funny... my soon-to-be SIL is in the first trimester, and my brother was complaining about her moods. My sister reminded him that when she was pregnant, he made her a "bitch chart" to show the correlation between how bitchy she was and how far along she was in her pregnancy! LOL! I wasn't bitchy, but I had some melt-down times.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:41 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I got so upset (balling and angry) at anyone and everyone that messed with my food. If my hamburger fell apart, i'd just go into a rage and wouldn't eat it. Talk about freaking hormonal!!! It seems that every pregnancy and later on in every pregnancy it gets better....lol hopefully! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:50 AM on May. 18, 2010

• CAGirl4, I think maybe I saw you post a comment on another question about this awhile back.... you made ma laugh so hard! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:00 AM on May. 18, 2010