Has anyone lost weight there 1st trimester and how much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my first i lost almost 10 lbs in the first 3 months
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:05 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I lost 30 pounds in the first 3 months with my first. I just couldnt keep anything down, morning sickness blows! My doctor told me to gain weight or she would put me in the hospital. I really tried, got some Zofran, for the sickness, and it worked I gained a little weight back and all was fine.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:07 AM on May. 18, 2010

• 3 lbs but i gained it back within weeks.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:39 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I lost quite a bit my first trimester, I think I kept down maybe 4-5 meals. I was a fair amount overweight to beging with though so my dr said as long as the baby was measuring on schedule and I was trying to eat not to worry. I ended up 2lbs over my prepregnancy weight when I delivered and now have a healthy happy 10 month old.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 3:35 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I lost 10 lbs... in about 1 month...
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 6:06 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm not really sure how much I lost (I wasn't keeping track), but I do know that I'm now 31 weeks and am only 3-5 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight, so it must have been a bit.

Answer by missanc at 7:48 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I am currently expecting baby # 5, I am 15 weeks today and so far Ive lost 7 lbs during this pregnancy , My doc doesnt seam to be concerned he says I will catch up come the second half of the pregnancy
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 10:20 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I lost 28lbs in the first trimester..Well, and partially into the second. I never threw up once. It was just the way my body handled it. Then in the 2nd and 3rd trimester, i gained it back plus one pound (so when i delivered i was one pound heavier then when i got pregnant). And then at my 6 week check up i was 32lbs below pre pregnancy weight.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:09 PM on May. 18, 2010