Are you a christian who goes to church on Sunday's, but when it comes to sex, sometimes u have sexrual fantasies?

I ask because the thought of someone watching My husband and I is a turn on, but not in real life! It's something that would turn me off, unless I am in the act. It turns both him and I on! Extremely! But we wouldn't do it in real life, I think more of a women watching then a man. Because I think it's all about power and control. Jealousy! Not something I would do in real life, plus No I am not a lesbian! Does anyone else just have a sexual fantasy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, i fantasize about a lot of things I would NEVER do in real life...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• i'm sure alot of ppl have fantasies, however we are not to dwell on those fantasies. okay, if you're fantasizing about your husband and only your husband that's fine, but if you're fantasizing about other ppl and them watching etc, you need to stop and when they pop up don't keep dwelling on them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Uhh, okayeee......backs out of post and chauks this one up to one of those questions I should not have opened.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:40 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Fantasies are very normal... Both my hubby and I are christian and have a great sex-life... well you can count on god watching you...
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 6:03 AM on May. 18, 2010

• The mind is a battlefield... the thoughts are either Godly or not. Yes if the mind is not renewed daily by the reading of His word, then yes things like that can come up for people. Those thoughts are not the kind of thoughts that should even be there.
    Just to encourage you. :-)

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:32 AM on May. 18, 2010

• what's a sexrual fantasy, dirty thoughts about Scooby Doo? ru-roh!
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:48 PM on May. 18, 2010