HAIR STYLISTS PLEASE ANSWER...

I just dyed my hair...and now im really scared because people keep telling me my hair is gonna break off and it will just be bad. What can i do to prevent breakage & what type of products do i need to use & how often? I get relaxers in my hair atleast every 6 weeks or longer so would that make it worse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• try KPAC by Joico. That is what my hairstylist would recommend for damaged hair that is breaking...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:57 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Im a hairstylist and yes Kpac is very good for repair. I often suggest cholesterol too. Its actually very cheap and is really good for repairing damaged hair. You can find it on the ethnic hair product aisil. Its using in a tub. You would put it on your hair and wrap a hot towel around it and leave it on for at least and hour or so then rinse. Relaxers are very damaging to your hair. Id tell your stylist next when you plan to do it that youve recently colored it with a permanent color. If she is just applying the relaxer to your new growth then it should be fine. Next time id suggest for you to color your hair with a demi hair color. then is much less damaging as it doesnt enter the cortex of your hair shaft but rather, it just lays the color on top.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 6:10 PM on May. 19, 2010