Do you think Angelina Jolie is trying to start a Unique Trend in the way she has dressed Shiloh since her 1st public baby pictures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't follow this sort of stuff AT ALL, I honestly don't know why people care about celebrities lives let alone their children's lives, so I had to look up pics on google and she looks normal enough in all of them to me. Most of them she was wearing all white, all black, or black and white but I don't see what's wrong with that. Mom just likes black and white. The dresses and clothes all looked normal/appropriate.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:37 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Do you mean the way she dresses her like a boy? I don't think Angelina is playing with a full deck so who knows the reason for anything she does.
    Anonymous

• If you mean dressing her like a boy, that's NOT new, unique, OR a trend.

It's called being a tomboy.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 6:08 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Altho I consider AJ an idiot in this case. Kudos to her & Brad for opening their home and heart to children.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 6:53 PM on May. 18, 2010

• According to 'most' reports Angie and Brad aren't dressing Shiloh like anything; they're allowing all the children pretty much total freedom of expression; hence Mad's sometimes mohawks etc...

Brad gave an interview where he stated that Shiloh is in a phase where she's pretending to be John from Peter Pan; to the extent she wants to be called John. She's what 3? If it's not an inconvenience to them I don't personally see the harm in letting her play.
    Anonymous

• I think the pots and pans shirt Shiloh was wearing in her 1st baby pictures is a unique trend. Angelina chose that shirt for its uniqueness. Lots of people wanted to go out and then buy the Pots & Pans shirt for there infants, so there baby could look cool wearing the same shirt a celebrity baby named Shiloh wore for her 1st publicly released pictures.
    Anonymous

• No, I think Shiloh is a transgendered child.
    Gecko85

Answer by Gecko85 at 12:57 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I think they are both froot loops that will do anything for media attention and to 'look' cool...which I don't think they are...they look...to coin an American term...grody...They are dregs who happen to be rich and famous is all....
    Just_Bethy

Answer by Just_Bethy at 8:57 AM on May. 19, 2010

• I think the kid is wearing what she wants to wear. Unless you are in a wedding or going to some other formal event, is it really that important how a kid is dressed as long as they are clean? I gave up that battle long ago.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 10:10 AM on May. 19, 2010

•   I think Angie and Brad are fantastic people! They make 20million EACH per movie and HALF goes to charity. Dress your child in whatever they want! 20million to charity every year is NO DROP IN THE BUCKET. God Bless Them

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 10:19 AM on May. 19, 2010