Do you think this is gross?

My boyfriend and I are staying at a hotel that has a waterpark in it next week and he wants to have sex right before we leave our room to go out to the waterpark. He thinks the idea of knowing his "stuff" is leaking out of me with lots of people around without them knowing it is hot. I'm kinda on the fence as to what I think about it and was wondering what you ladies thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this is gross, please dont do that there will be children there who sometimes accidently drink the water
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:37 AM on May. 18, 2010

• thats super weird and very gross. he has some weird fantasies. and do you usually leave places with his "stuff" leaking out of you? me personally, i have to clean it out right afterwards. i thought that was the norm. i didnt know people liked walking around dripping
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 2:40 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Very weird and VERY gross... would you want you or your kids swiming in water with someone elses "stuff" "leaking" into it?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:43 AM on May. 18, 2010

• This actually makes me think twice about public pools and water parks. You people are sick! !BLECH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Do you think this is even "for real"? I hope not.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:47 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Well thank you! Tell your Bf I am now turned off to the idea of waterparks, pools and any other public watering hole. Dammit!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:47 AM on May. 18, 2010

• No, not gross at all. Sounds like a blast, literally:) Do people really do shit like this? And last time I was in the pool I was worried about the kids pissing in it or a little swimmer failing and allowing a turd to slip through. Aye ye ye! I've got bigger things to worry about now, thanks!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:48 AM on May. 18, 2010

• OP here: OK I don't think that it's really much of a cleanliness issue because of all the chemicals in the water. And kids pee in the water at waterparks and pools all the time, which I think is alot worse than a little cum...

And sstokes86- yes we have went other places many times, though it has usually just been going on random errands and I just ended up with moistened underwear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• theutilitarian...apparently there "other swimmers" to also be worried about! YUCK!

That's sick. First of all, do you really want to go anywhere dirty like that? That's nasty. Most people shower after sex.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't think it's about cleanliness either, you're right about the chemicals killing it, but it's STILL DISCUSTING! I'd rather swim in kid pee any day!

You're really going to sit here and say you don't care if your kids are playing in water with some guys' "chemically killed" cum?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:57 AM on May. 18, 2010