Maybe tmi but i need help bad

I have been peeing alot today and everytime i go it burns like crazy. now for the past hour there has been blood in it. i know its not AF because i just got off about 2-3 weeks ago. any advice. i plan on calling my doc when he opens. but is there anything i could do tonight. i have tryed to go to sleep but my back is killing me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a bladder infection. Get into the doc asap. if you have any cranberry juice or azo that may help a bit til you can get in but wont get rid of it. You will need meds to get rid of it.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 3:16 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I'm having the same problem actually, but I think it's cause my baby is using my bladder as a pillow or a squeeze toy. lol But i'm definitely going to bring it up to my doc when i see him. I might have a urine infection as well. Sounds like that's what it is for you.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:19 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Sounds like a kidney infection. get this stuff called "Clear Tract" Works great for it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:29 AM on May. 18, 2010

• They also sell over the counter meds for bladder infections. If it is bothering you that much. You may want to try one until you can get to the doctor. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on May. 18, 2010

• They sell over the counter med to treat the symptoms of bladder infection but they do not clear up the bladder infection. Drink plenty of fluid and get to the doctor ASAP so you can get some antibiotics. It will not clear up on its own.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2010