Why are you still up?

I just haven't tried sleeping yet.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:10 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I was just asking myself this question.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 3:11 AM on May. 18, 2010

• i wish i could sleep. but dont think im going to be able to
    csnook

Answer by csnook at 3:14 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I was outside watering my yard all day because my sprinkler won't be installed for a couple more weeks. I was super smart and put sunscreen on my daughter, but didn't apply any to my skin. My arms and face are lobster red and hurt really bad. I also need to get caught up on laundry so I'm waiting for my towels to dry.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:16 AM on May. 18, 2010

• irritated with the adults who act 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I haven't tried to sleep yet. My bf drives semi otr and left to go back out on the road earlier today. I never sleep well when he is gone, especially the first night after he goes back on the road.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 3:18 AM on May. 18, 2010

• =( Allie. I know how that feels. I could never sleep when hubby was away on tour in the Coast Guard or overseas.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:20 AM on May. 18, 2010

• just took friendship bread out of the oven, now i'm eating a warm piece smothered in butter, then hopefully going to bed.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:22 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Just got in a fight with my husband, and cant sleep, he of course is sound asleep in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 18, 2010

• well Im awake because I'm supposed to be finishing 2 french essays that are due tomorrow,and I just found out my h.w is like 3 hours late, so I started feeling some really strong abdominal pain ( I'm 4 months pregnant) , so my hubby is playing resident evil 5, waiting to see if I have to go to the E.R .... either way i'm on cafemom... !
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 5:38 AM on May. 18, 2010