What is on your mind?

Post it here.

For me:

My pregnancy, my daughter, the rest of the quarter, a project that's due for American Literature. I'm also thinking about eating ice cream.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:17 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought I had a lot on my mind but then I read that question about cum in the pool and others accidently swallowing it, now I'm wondering if I've been a victim etc.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:19 AM on May. 18, 2010

• That I should prolly be sleeping, but I'm still wide awake. Tom is going to be a very long day considering I will still have to get up with my daughter and work in the evening.
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 3:23 AM on May. 18, 2010

• yea, now i have sperm infested pools on the brain too. and the fact that i cant seem to stop going going going everyday. i would like a break where i dont have to load the baby up every single day and go somewhere. i just wanna stay home one day all day. and i need some sleep
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 3:36 AM on May. 18, 2010

• well I've been thinking on how to make my 4 yr old a happier child, my unborn 16 wk baby, my husband and if he watches porn like other husbands on this site, and my French H.w that is due tomorrow!
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 5:35 AM on May. 18, 2010

• sleep at some point in my life would be nice. And I need a part time job but there are none.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:00 AM on May. 18, 2010

• you need to ask what is not in my mind because there will always be a lot of things in my mind but now the main thing in my mind to find words to write 4 u :)
    samrin_1986

Answer by samrin_1986 at 6:36 AM on May. 18, 2010

• What's on my mind right now is getting my son ready for school, and me ready for work. I'm also thinking about the possibility of a good, easy day at work~she says with her fingers crossed, which makes for very difficult typing! :0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:47 AM on May. 18, 2010

• The mere fact of waking up with my coffee. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on May. 18, 2010

• What's on my mind? That I get to take a shower today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! I had a brazilian keratin treatment on Friday and you can't get your hair wet or wash it or put it up in a bun or ponytail for 4 days! But tonight I get to SHOWER!
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:39 AM on May. 18, 2010

• KIM............ ROFL When I saw the word "brazillian" I'm thinking bikini area and then you go on to say get it wet and ponytail and I am just about peeing my pants! lol it's too early, I need coffee.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:44 AM on May. 18, 2010