I had a short period and then about a week later started flowing again.....

Okay so I am 39 years old. I ended a very short period and about a week later started flowing again. I would say it is a little more than just spotting. I am not on the pill and was not trying to conceive. Condoms are my form of bc. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't have insurance and cannot go to the doctor right now. Any advice and no bashing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

joeysmom97

Asked by joeysmom97 at 3:26 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

• Hmm. what about menopause? not being mean or bashing but some women start really young. A friend of mine was 30 when she stopped having a period... or have you been under a lot stress? change in diet? Have you drank too many alcoholic beverages?
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 5:32 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Hi it could also be fibroids,hve u ever check for those,u should its a possibility...
    dajah2681

Answer by dajah2681 at 6:07 PM on May. 18, 2010