Criminal Minds...

Ohh baby I am in love with characters Garcia and Morgan... I am still ever hopeful that they will hook up, whenever the show decides to end.. but in the mean time i love the teasers they are giving us.. This seasons opener had me on pins and needles the whole time!! In the end Morgan is offered the NY job, and well, I am sad, cause earlier this year, Shemar Moore made a guest appearance on YATR, he said it was just to fill in the time between seasons on Criminal Minds, and I know this to be true, but nervous about how they are toying with us. I usually dont get into shows this deep, but I love this show.. anyone else just as crazy over it as i am, and who are you wanting to see more of?

sweetscrappin

Asked by sweetscrappin at 1:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2008 in Entertainment

• OH ME OH ME I cant wait till next week it is one of the only shows both my husband and I love to watch together. I was just telling my husband that I love morgan and garcia. hmm that show puts me in a better mood kind of weird I know lol
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2008

• yes i totally know, and agree, about the bf and I, watching it together, he had to go to the bathroom at the end of the show, but he ended up dancing behind the couch so he could watch it... and he said that he was happy that Morgan didnt die. I added a youtube clip to my myspace of morgan/garcia. I am hoping they do end up together... beauty and the geek sorta thing, even though i think she is beautiful too.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2008

• Criminal Minds is, in my oh so humble opinion, one of the best television programs ever. Smart and witty and thrilling, even when it is disturbing (the guy who was killing whole families, setting them on fire? Disturbing.). I can't think of a single character I do not like, which is very rare indeed. I do miss Mandy Patinkin, but I have always been a fan of Joe Mantegna.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:48 AM on Sep. 25, 2008

• well, at least they left it open if Mandy Patinkins character were to come back... didnt like him holding the gun in his hand, but i didnt hear a shot fired, so maybe he might come back, or might not.. i wish i could flash forward and just see how things go... i will admit i was on the edge of my seat, but now its time for bed, look for me tomorrow, i'll be back in less than 12 hours.. mmm shemar moore
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:54 AM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I love the show but missed it oh man I feel bad now I want mandy back.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:33 AM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I love it too. Garcia and Morgan are my favorites also. DH swears that Shemar Moore is leaving the show.
    EmmaMatthewsMom

Answer by EmmaMatthewsMom at 12:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• i dont think Shemar Moore is leaving, at least not yet.. due to his contract renewal, but we will see...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 3:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I waited until my husband got off of work to watch it with him. We were both on the edge of our seats! It was an awesome season premiere!! My favorite character is Reid. I think he's awesome! :D
    candimariee007

Answer by candimariee007 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2008

• I watched it that was a good show last night. Shemar Moore has a movie and another show he will leave in a way but be back will miss like maybe four shows and that is up in the air.
    Homeschoolmom99

Answer by Homeschoolmom99 at 2:50 AM on Sep. 26, 2008

• I *loved* the moment when Morgan came back on the line. So sweet, those two!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2008