If it weren't for social networking, would you remember your friend's birthdays??

I ask because I got on my Facebook this morning and realized my best friend's birthday is tomorrow! I feel terrible I have known her for 11 years and completely forgot about it this year. Now it's too late to mail her a card (we live in different states now). Just wondering if anyone else relies on these sites to keep track of things like that lol

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:04 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My close friends, no. I'm usually pretty good about remembering dates. Most other people though, yes I do rely on it.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 9:25 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I use a calendar, my close friends and families birthdays are written down. For people I'm not that close with, I rely on Facebook to wish them a Happy Birthday.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes. I remember friends birthdays ....some of them from grade school whom I haven't seen in over 40 years and don't appear at Facebook or anywhere else online. Most of my friends don't even use computers..LOL. But I also have a little book of birthdays and I have been jotting them down since college in the 60's..
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:30 AM on May. 18, 2010