Have you ever moved because of your neighbors? Why? : )

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 9:02 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When we were in an apartment, yes! They were dealing drugs and we had heard from a friend on the force at the time, that a BIG raid was going to be happening with in the month - our lease was up - so we found a new apartment in a new complex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes, it has been a long time but our first apartment together as couple, DH and I had these really loud neighbors. We were constantly filing noise complaints and calling the cops. Then one night I was home alone because DH was working and I had taken a bath. After my bath I always lay on the bed naked with the fan on and I look over and there was a shadow right outside of my window peaking in on me!!! I called DH at work and told him about it. We went to the office and were told there isn't much we can do if we cannot prove who it was. That was the last straw. We broke our lease and moved out a week later!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:14 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I want to move because of our neighbors. We had this one neighbor who caused a lot of issues in the house before he moved and who know what he told the people around me but NO ONE talks to me or my husband. We can't move because we live with and take care of my grandmother who is ill.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:31 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I had the perfect little house... it had HUGE rooms, the most amazing kitchen, the yard was PERFECT and SO beautiful... I loved it. That is until I awoke from a dream one night (in this dream, someone was slapping their open palm on a glass door) - then I heard it three more times after I woke up! Get up, go out to the front porch... and some ppl that lived in the gov't apartments behind us were SHOOTING each other in my side yard... right outside my kid's room! So yeah... we moved ASAP.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:27 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Not yet.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:32 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Yep, our first place together was a cute little duplex that was perfect until our neighbor let his family move in (I'm talking his mom, sister and three or four brothers, plus several children). At first it wasn't so bad, a little noisy but then the kids started trying to break into our house (I was pregnant at the time on bed rest so I was home when they tried this), they broke into our car and stole several things that my husband needed for work, even took his cell phone out of out living room! (we know for sure because we called the phone one night and heard it ringing in their house). Our land lord could never do anything because no matter how many times he warned them to get rid of the extra people they just wouldn't do it. The day that two of the boys tried to get into the house yelling about "teaching the bitch a lesson about calling the f*ing cops" was my last straw, we got the F out of there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 18, 2010

• no im not going anywhere but i sure wish the people upstairs would leave...my ll is way too nice...they havent paid rent in months...i told ll i would evict them gladly..lol..they are nasty loud lazy people...
    Graciemae829

Answer by Graciemae829 at 6:09 PM on May. 23, 2010