• In the Spotlight:

Measuring small?

I went to the doctor yesterday and this is my fouth child and I am so small compared to my last three. The doctor saids my tummy is a little smaller than normal. Has anyone been under in measurement of the tummy and the baby be fine. All my other children were measuing bigger at 6 months and this one is under. WORRIED!

Three

Asked by Three at 9:24 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i just gave birth to my 4th child and i measured 2 weeks behind my entire preg. My OB had me get another U/S at 37 weeks and baby looked fine. David was born 3 weeks ago and was healthy at 8 pounds....the biggest of my 4. I wouldnt be too worried if i were you, esp If doc says all looks well....good luck and congrats on baby!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 11:04 AM on May. 18, 2010

• try not to stress... at 36 weeks my OB had me in a panic because DS was measuring small.... then I went for the ultrasound and they estimated his weight at 8lbs 8 oz at that time... he was born at 42 weeks at 7 lbs 9oz....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:26 AM on May. 18, 2010