why i wouldnt let the crazies drive...

LOL well im talking about myself actually. im 29 and ive never had my license before, just my permit and took one road test so far.

the reasons? because i cant remember directions, ive been passenger for 20 years and still cant remember how to get from point A to point B, im afraid ill get myself somewhere and wont remember how to get home. i also dont know the road names such as highway 101 or highway 10. i dont know which sign it is when looking at the street number or name. i do HAVE to get my license though...my husband can no longer drive.

anybody in this kind of situation? and advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I recommend a GPS, if you can't afford one then maybe print out some maps of places you frequent (like grocery store, gas station) and along with it the directions to each place and how to get back home.
    I am sure before you know it you won't need them.
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 4:37 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Get a good GPS unit that can go from car to car. Put your home address into the memory that way if nothing else - you can get home.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:47 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I found that after driving awhile you get better at knowing where you are going.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:42 AM on May. 18, 2010