Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who to see for depression?

I think my husband has depression and I really want him to see someone for it. It is really starting to scare me, and I don't want to be one of those people who sits back and does nothing until it is too late. Who should I have him see? Do you go to a doctor, a counselor, a pyschologist? He is really opposed to going, but I'm going to make him and go with him. He needs to talk to someone about it.

Answer Question

Asked by moviemom22 at 9:38 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

Level 14 (1,755 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Either one

    Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.