Is it wrong?

Is being a homosexual or a transgender person wrong?

For clarification, homosexuality is about being attracted to people of the same sex. Transgenderism is about wanting to be the opposite sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont think its wrong at all.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:00 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Yes it absolutely is WRONG. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I personally do not believe it is wrong at all. I believe people are born gay, and we should not judge them. Its there life and there decisions it does not effect me at all.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:03 AM on May. 18, 2010

• just because you are attracted to someone of the same sex doesnt make you homo. I think women are beautiful and i am not homo. Homo means you are having sex with others of your sex
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:06 AM on May. 18, 2010

• So ANON 10:02...explain people born as hermaphrodites...Your God made them Adam and Eve. I think your view is wrong. They are born how they are born. No right or wrong to it. It just is.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:08 AM on May. 18, 2010

• "I personally do not believe it is wrong at all. I believe people are born gay, and we should not judge them. Its there life and there decisions it does not effect me at all. "

Exactly.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:09 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't believe that its wrong. I believe sexuality exists on a spectrum, and each of us fall on the spectrum in different places. I also believe that each of us are attracted to different things, and I know I never CHOSE to be attracted to blue eyed, dark haired men, so I can't presume anyone else chose to be attracted to the people they're attracted to. The same goes for the fact that I never CHOSE to be straight, so I can't assume anyone would chose to be gay. I don't believe a choice exists, we are what we are. And I don't believe anyone should ever be made to feel as though they can't be true to themselves.

Even religiously, I don't believe that its wrong. I don't believe God cares WHO we love, but that He is instead more concerned THAT we love.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:19 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I am not the judge, but if you are born a man or woman you are to trust in Yahweh's choice of gender for you. If you were born a certain sex,  it is Yahweh's will for you to be with the opposite. If you go against his will, you are by dictionary and spiritual terms evil, wicked, going against Yahweh's will. There is a judge and he will judge all the sexually immoral, it is clear in his word that they will never see his coming kingdom. So yes it is an important thing. BUT I know like all sinners they are struggling and are human like the rest. What they do is no worse than any other sin. All sin is equal. I'll leave it to Yahweh on judging them, and I will do my best to share his love and mercy with them as his child. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:22 AM on May. 18, 2010

• who in the heck is yahweh and why should I care what he thinks lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 18, 2010

• No it's not wrong. Personally if god does exist, I think that he has a reason for placing those desires and feelings within certain people. We as mere humans do not understand that reason as of now. Perhaps to teach us to love each other for who we are not because of our lifestyles or even skin color. It's one of those things that will be revealed to us later. of course I don't believe god exists, but still don't think it's wrong. Their lifestyle doesn't affect me personally and as long as they are happy being themselves that's all that should matter.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:01 AM on May. 18, 2010