I have two kinds of stains I need to remove help?!

one is eye make-up on my carpet. Not sure it got there unless my daughter was playing with my make-up. I think I tried everything but I just can't seem to get it all off. And the 2nd stain is dog vomet. my dog got sick and can't seem to get the stain out, either, :( thanks inadvance to anyone who can help,

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:02 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Try shout or spray and wash, yes you use it for clothes but I have found it works for a lot of different things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Spot Shot is the BEST!!! As soon as you spray the carpet, you begin to see the stain instantly disappear. I've even used it on stained clothing.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:22 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Oxyclean has a gel stain remover... did you try makeup remover on the make-up stain???
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2010

• WD-40 for the mascara & did you try vinegar on the vomit? or a regular carpet cleaner? what color is your carpet? (hydrogen peroxide or bleach might help but not if it's a colored carpet)
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 28, 2010