I won't have insurance until June 1st. These are my symptoms....

For the past 2 month I've felt fatigue from the time of ovulation until I get my period (luteal phase). I feel light headed, sometimes nauseous AND DEPRESSED. I thought I was prego FOR SURE last month bcuz of this but no :(
I'm feeling it again this month. What do you think?? I had my iron level checked on Fri (day of ovulation) and it was at 12.5 (12-15 is normal). Took daily supplements and an iron pill just in case. Any ideas?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 10:14 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Health

• Drink more water and juice. If you are feeling depressed and don't feel like doing anything then when you start to feel that way do something that you would usually enjoy. This way you are not sitting there doing nothing. If you start to feel light headed then you should have a seat and put your feet up. Also dont get up to fast. The rush of blood can cause the light headiness. And just so you know this is all information I got from my doctor. I go through this same stuff. Good luck and as soon as your insurance kicks in Go get checked right away. You might need medication to help with whats going on. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Midol, Pamparin works best. I also have the same symptoms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 18, 2010