What counts as heavy flirting ? When does flirting become cheating ?

Ladies Im trying to end an discussion with some friends here and we are trying to define heavy flirting and when flirting becomes cheating ?

RedheadMom02

Asked by RedheadMom02 at 10:49 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Flirting becomes cheating when touching is involved.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:50 AM on May. 18, 2010

• flirting is cheating when you have the intentions of doing more than just flirting. I don't think that touching is always cheating, hugging or dancing with male friends is not cheating.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:53 AM on May. 18, 2010

• In my opinion flirting is heading down a dangerous road that could lead to cheating. If you honestly have no intentions of the flirting going anywhere then you shouldn't do it to begin with. You wouldn't want your husband out flirting. It's all about respect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 18, 2010

• There's a difference between flirting and flirting with intent. As soon as you flirt with intent it's cheating whether there's touching involved or not. Either way it's disrespectful to your partner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• If you can't do it in front of your spouse, then it's cheating.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:01 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Flirting is harmless. Cheating is harmful. When flirting crosses over to an action that is harmful to the married one's relationship at home then it's cheating.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on May. 18, 2010

• The minute flirting begins, you've crossed a "cheating line".
    "I do" means "I don't" to ALL others. If you wanna flirt with others....ya shouldn't have gotten married.
    Flirt with your own hubby!!! I know I'd be REALLY angry if some other chick started flirting with my hubby and claimed it was "innocent'. You don't flirt without intentions. Sorry....jmo
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 11:29 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I would say slapping each other's butts is going a little too far.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:37 AM on May. 18, 2010

• everyones different... to me, flirting IS cheating.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:49 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I think any flirting is cheating. I would be very upset if I found out my husband was flirting, even if it wasn't serious or 'heavy' as you put it. He would be upset too if I were the one flirting.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:58 AM on May. 18, 2010