So everyone says it's NORMAL to masturbate...so now I feel like a freak!

B/c I DON'T masturbate. I've masturbated one time when I was like 16. That's it. I didn't really care for it. I felt way too self-conscience to even enjoy it. So am I normal for NOT masturbating?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 10:52 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pfft! Who cares. If everyone thinks your a freak, than let your freak flag fly. Screw em!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 10:55 AM on May. 18, 2010

• What is normal for you, is normal for you.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:52 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Normal is what feels good to you. Everyone is different, and just because most do it doesn't mean you are anything but normal.

Answer by older at 10:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't think it makes you a freak! It just means that you prefer to have a partner. Doing it is normal, not doing it is normal. The only thing that isn't normal is obsessing over it (either obsessing of doing it or obsessing over not doing it). The mere fact that you just don't, isn't freakish. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't see that you are a freak at all. It is much nicer with a partner.
    ANd I think I have too much to do and too many other things on my mind and not enough free time .......
    Don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Masturbation is normal, however, that doesn't mean that everyone loves it. I mean, sex is normal too, but not everyone enjoys it the same... So it's normal for you to not masturbate - don't worry about it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't either. In a Q last night about this, I said I hadn't had any sexual urges in a long time! I don't miss it and I don't think about it until someone asks. (I've been single for 2 years. I'm 3,5 and I have 3 kids under 12 years old)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 18, 2010

• "I'm 3,5"

LOL!! That should have said I am 35 yo. My typo make sit look like I might be 3 foot 5.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Normal is a relative term. What is normal for one person is not for another. There is nothing wrong with you for not masturbating. If you don't like it that is your choice.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 11:22 AM on May. 18, 2010

• As long as you have a healthy sex-life, then not masturbating is normal for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2010