Do the new Pampers Cruisers with dry max not have the netting?

I received a sample of the new Cruisers with dry max in the mail and they don't have the netted liner that the old Cruisers had. I don't like them as much and don't want to buy a box of the newer ones if they don't have the netting. Have any of you bought the new Cruisers yet? Do they have the netting? What about the swaddlers, do they still have the netter? If the new Cruisers don't have the netting, how are they different from the plan old Pampers Dry Baby?

ThrivingMom

Asked by ThrivingMom at 10:55 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just opened a box to check... I don't see anything that looks like netting. I usually buy LUVS, but have been having some leak problems with them recently so I wanted to try something different for an upcoming road trip. The main thing that I noticed is the box is MUCH smaller and lighter than the LUVS boxes. The diaper itself is very thin and lightweight. It doesn't seem like anything special to just look at it, but I am hoping that it will stop my DD's diaper leaks (she has kidney issues and literally "floods" her diapers)

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:05 AM on May. 18, 2010

• That's what I thought. Thanks. I don't like these new Pampers at all. The old Cuisers with the netting were way better.

If you have leaks with Luvs for your heavy wetter, then you will with those Pampers too. For your car ride, I highly suggest Huggies Overnights in the purple box.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:19 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Hey OP! I just posted my answer on a similar post, but here it is again :-)

I used Pampers since Day 1 on my DD. Then, several months ago, she began getting a severe rash on her bottom. There was NOTHING I could do! I tried oatmeal baths, every cream on the shelf, and made 3 pediatrician visits. Some time later, I actually read the warning about the changes in Pampers diapers here on CM, so I decided to see if changing to Huggies would make any difference. I was SHOCKED when the rash began to disappear! After 1 week, it was gone and hasn't returned. I'm very disappointed that Pampers changed the chemical make-up of their diapers b/c I love the baby powder smell and absorbancy of their diapers. They should've left well enough alone :-(

I'm pretty sure the rash was from the new Dry Max in the Pampers and from the removal of the xtra padding in the rear. Also, I'm with ThrivingMom on the Huggies Overnites.They're (cont)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2010

• (cont) super absorbent!  GL!

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:29 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Ok, thanks for the tip!! I'll look for the overnighters when I go back to Walmart this week.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2010

• don't know about the cruisers, but I used to use the swaddlers. I hate the new ones! they smell funny and they sag, they do still have the netting though.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:17 PM on May. 18, 2010