what should i do

i have two kids and i have been with my husband for12 yrs but there is an issue
he has a female friend of 8 months she is getting in the way of our marrriage my husband takes her side does everything for her he says nothin went on what should i do

butterfly_mommy

Asked by butterfly_mommy at 11:02 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• What is the reason she is getting in the way? I know my husband values our marriage enough that he would stop being friends with someone if I got the wrong vibes from them so I would look more into it. Im not really sure what you should do. I guess you could always make him choose between you and her but that is up to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I think I need a little more info: what does he do for her? Is he taking her side if you and her argue? or is it that she is involving herself into an argument between you and hubby? Does she instigate arguments between the 2 of you? Does he spend all of his free time with her?
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 11:17 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Nothing went on when? I'd be going and knocking on her door and have a little chat with her and see for myself what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 AM on May. 18, 2010

• I don't approve of my DH having "female friends" especially ones that would "get in the way". He needs to cut ties with her.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:33 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Your question is really unclear. The above questions need answering.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Your dh has a female friend of 8 months...you and dh have been married for 12 years...what does he need with a female friend? I think you and dh need to sit down and discuss his intentions with this new female.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I am not sure what "issues" you have with him/her. But If it were me I would sit hubs down and remind him he is a married man, that he took vows to love, honor, obey and be faithful to ME and that means I am the #1 female in his life, and I am the ONLY woman who he does things for and takes sides with!
    Depending on what the issues are with this woman you may want to ask that he: #1- end the 'friendship' #2- delete/block her from his cell phone, email and any computer site (like facebook/myspace). #3 attend counseling with you (depending on what the issue is)
    Good luck, I hope everything works out

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't believe him that nothing went on if he is putting her needs before you and his family.(for just 8 months)
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2010