What makes you so sure?

That YOUR religion/spiritual beliefs won't be tomorrow's myth?

I mean surely all cultures before us thought the same...

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 11:19 AM on May. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Mine are part myth. I don't fit the mold, lol. As for mainstream religions today, give them another 2000 years and they will be. Religions can only rule for so long before they get replaced by a newer, 'more true' religion.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:56 AM on May. 18, 2010

• It doesn't matter, it serves me well now!

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Hey I like that!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:21 AM on May. 18, 2010

• That's easy! When you take a look at my life today and compare it to what it was before, you'd believe that only Jesus could have done it. It's by the grace of God that I didn't lose my mind, or end up dead. No amount of counseling or meds could have restored me to the woman that I am today. I have my ups and downs, and I'm still very human, but I'm better off serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Really, if you took a good hard look at my life, you'd see what wonderful things the Lord has done. He is amazing.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 11:23 AM on May. 18, 2010

• My religious beliefs and traditions are yesterday's myths... Doesn't change a thing!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:24 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Yahweh is timeless. He is the Alpha and the Omega. Whether people treat him and his words like a myth or not is their right in his gift of free will. Yahweh has proven himself before and will do it again. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2010

• My spiritual beliefs are already considered myth. Fine by me nothing like getting back to the basics.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2010

• It has nothing to do what other people think, If it becomes a "myth" tomorrow I won't care I will still believe. The only thing that matters is that I know the lord is in my heart.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2010

• There will always be skeptics and non-believers. One of mankind's basic instincts is to question.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Atheism by it's very definition can't possibly become mythology.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:09 PM on May. 18, 2010